Training Agencies management
Training agencies, Professional schools
The Training Program for Managing Educational Agencies is a program designed to meet the needs of all realities that offer training courses and is made up of unified and expandable modules.
There are two sections Main:
• Teaching organization: courses, training units, teachers, students, enrollments;
• Accounting: Supplier, Billing, Cost Management, Reporting, Amortization, First Note.
All forms are accompanied by reports, statistics and prints.
- Detailed organization of course cards
- List of courses that can be filtered and printable
- Collecting student records
- Esaustive scheduling of course calendars
- Programming of internships at companies
- Full management of supporting documents for the administration part
- Registering a Master's Degree
- Planning the use of the classrooms
- Modular and easily expandable system
- Solution for single seat or multi-seat
- Database that can be shared in a geographic network
- A single platform for students, teachers, secretarial services and administration